Abacha Traders Chairlady's husband screams… "My Wife Is Like A Tiger"

Drama unfolded on Wednesday 16th November 2011 when traders of Sani Abacha Street stormed the Registrar General's Office at Walpole Street Central Freetown to stop a wedding.

This situation saw a standstill at the Registrar till the police intervened.
Haja Kadi Kalokoh Chairlady of Abacha Street traders said she was told a day before, that her husband will be marrying the following day. Upon that tip-off she acted and eventually in the morning hours she went to the Registry where she saw her husband waiting for his bride to take the oath.
"I rushed at him and asked him to go home." She disclosed that her husband met her at Makeni Northern Sierra Leone some 12 years ago with out a job. "He asked me to come with him to Freetown for 9 years he had been without a job. I pleaded to Mayor for him to have a job after three years of working he wants to pay me back with an other woman."
Haja Kalokoh alleged that her husband took three thousand dollars from her and for the past three months he absconded from home. "We both have children from different partners. He did not inform me about his marriage," she said.
Alex Moore said he did not intend to abandon Haja Kalokoh. "Whenever I see her I always fear. She is just like a tiger," he said.
Mr. Moore went on to deny the allegation that he did not intend to marry the chairlady. She met me at Wilberforce Street. I am afraid of this woman."
He also denied that took any money from Haja Kalokoh.
When asked about his relationship with the woman in question he replied “Zainab Bah Kassim is my girl friend. I had been at her house for the past three months to find security," he said that Haja's children are disturbing him.
The most interesting thing is that both rivals live in the same street. Haja lives at 14 Layer Street while Kassim lives at 6 Layer Street. Family Support Unit Crime Officer Glaudius Samai said they arrested Alex Moore at the Registrar General's Office building. He was detained at the CID because he was drunk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Awards In 2019… GT-SIMPAY Drives GTBank With Another Award

Providence Students Takes Centre Stage To Celebrate 10th Anniversary

Africell Gives Over Le 242 Million To Subscribers